IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Notification Out – 7800 Clerk Jobs in Banks
Here is a good news, who are looking for clerk jobs in government banks. The IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam notification has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is one of the most expected announcement & through this, IBPS is to conduct the 7th common written exam (CWE – VII) for clerk jobs in Indian banks for the Year 2018-19.
IBPS conducts this common exam once every year for graduates.Qualifying in IBPS clerk 2017 exam is necessary to apply for clerk vacancies in public sector banks of India.
Qualifying in IBPS clerk 2017 exam is necessary to apply for clerk vacancies in public sector banks of India.
Name of Post: Clerk.
Total vacancy: 7800.
Eligibility: Graduate Degree.
Location: All India.
Application registration from 12th September to 03 October 2017.
Preliminary test on December 2, 3,9 & 10.
Age limit: Between 20 to 28 years as on 01st September 2017. (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment – IBPS Clerk CWE 6 Notification Vacancy Details
All Interested candidates required to check their eligibility details in “IBPS Clerk Notification” such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, fees details.
Number of Vacancies
If you had a question of how many clerk jobs in banks for the upcoming year 2018-19, the exact answer is now revealed by IBPS.
7884 clerk jobsare to be filled in public sector banks, through IBPS clerk 2017 selections which is drastically lower than previous years, due to various reasons.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria: Inorder to apply for IBPS clerical exam 2017, it is compulsory for candidates to satisfy the following conditions:
– Age to be min 20 years & max. 28 yrs, as on 01st September 2017 (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
– Graduate Degree from a recognized university, on or before 03 October 2017.
– Should know to read/ write/ speak the local language of the state you are applying for is necessary.
– Computer knowledge is compulsory. You should have studied computers in high school/ college as a subject/ degree OR must posses a certificate from any computer training institute.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern | IBPS clerk syllabus:
As per notification the IBPS clerk 2017 exams shall follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both are to be conducted only online.
– IBPS Clerk Prelims test will have 100 questions that should be answered within 1 hour.
– Cutoffs would be fixed for each section & also for the total score, that you need to secure.
Only those who qualify in the preliminary test will be eligible for main examination.
– IBPS Clerk Main exam: 200 questions with a total duration of 2 hours 40 minutes.
– You must achieve the cutoff scores (section-wise & total) to be called for common interviews.
Negative marking: For every wrong answer, negative mark of 0.25 would also be reduced in prelim & main exam. Here is IBPS clerk syllabus.
There are seperate time limit for each section within which candidates need to complete that specific paper in mains exam.
How to apply IBPS Clerk Vacancy:
Application fee: – Candidates should be paid as application fee of Rs 600 by through online mode. SC, ST and PWD categories candidates should pay application fee of Rs 100 only.
Candidates apply application only online mode by through the website ibps.in from 12 September to 03 October 2017. Necessary details of IBPS Clerk (CWE-Clerks-VII) –
– After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway.
– Pay the appropriate fee amount using netbanking/credit or debit cards
– After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt
– If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.
Take a print of the completely filled application form as it has to be produced at the time of interviews.