Admit card for JEE Main 2018 will be released by 2nd week of March: Steps to download
Feb 15, 2018 09:54 IST
There are two phases in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) i.e., JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) while JEE Advanced by one of the IITs. This year JEE Advanced exam will be conducted by IIT Kanpur.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has scheduled JEE Main 2018 offline exam on April 8, 2018 while the online exam will be on April 15 and 16, 2018. Students could submit their online application for JEE Main 2018 from December 1, 2018 to January 1, 2018. The last date to submit the fee was January 2, 2018.
There are only two months left for the examination. Now, students will have to boost their preparation if they want to score good marks in the coming examination. Students can visit our website Jagranjosh.com for all the important study material related to JEE Main
1. Syllabus: It is very important to know about the latest syllabus before appearing for the examination. Students can easily find the latest updated syllabus of all subjects.
2. Chapter Notes: Instead of reading the complete books before the examination, students can save their precious time by referring the chapter notes of all subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
3. Previous years’ question papers: Students must refer the previous years’ question papersto know about the paper pattern difficulty level.
4. Practice papers: After completing the syllabus, students must do more and more practice papers which will help them to maintain time and accuracy at the time of the exam.
The admit card for JEE Main 2018 will be available on the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in from the 2nd week of March. To download the admit card students can follow the steps given below:
Visit the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.inClick on the link ‘Download Admit Card of JEE Main – 2018’.Enter the application number, date of birth and password.Click on the Login button to submit the asked details.The admit card will appear on the screen.Students should check all the details like Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre, Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category given on the admit card very carefully.In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately contact the CBSE for necessary action.Download/Take a print out of the same for future reference.
The admit card for JEE Main 2018 will look like the image given below:
What to do if you forgot your login details?
If students forgot their login details, then they can follow the steps given below:
1. Click on the link I can't access my account?
2. After clicking on the link, students can make a selection of the required radio button.
3. In case of forgetting the application number, students will get a page asking the basic details like Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility and Security Pin.
4. Students will get their application number on their registered email id after filling all the details.